No order ( as and when I remember them basically ) and no preference , "memories" will usually win , a couple of "hole in one s" but no big deal , I was playing shit and jagged them .
The best memories are Bingo Bango Bongo with a few mates at Dorrigo before lunch at the top pub.. Yep , even better than Bonville or Terry Hills . NO , my head covers dont match , sometimes getting socks to is hard enough ......
Up around here
- Bonville , love it
- Coutts Crossing
- Twin Towns
- Dorrigo , love it , the change in altitude in 30 minutes is amazing
- Westlawn Golf Club Grafton in the middle of the racecourse ! Fun!
- Nambucca Heads , almost killed a fisherman
- Woolgoolga , nice hidden treasure
- Maclean , my favourite up here and when they get fairway watering look out the rest of you .
- Woodburn Evans Head
- Coraki , my home course because of the friendly "VETS" club...
- Casino , love those greens
- Byron Bay
- Bonalbo, hang in there guys
- Woodenbong , ditto
- Ocean Shores , nice greens and "FOOD"
Mid North Coast
- Camden Haven
- Cresent Head
- Bayview My EX Sydney club 15/20 years ago
- Mona Vale
- Palm Beach
- Royal Avalon
- Wakehurst , love it , if you have a good round here :) My Ex club 30 plus years ago and you had to pick up a rock on each fairway on comp days . TRUE
- Terry Hills
- Camden Lakeside
- Castle Cove
- Hudson Park
- Lane Cove
- Long Reef
- North Turramurra
- Castle Hill
- Mollymook top and bottom
Somewhere Else . I will move these later . Walked a few courses as I did my back in before going down for the 2008 NALG ....
- Lord Howe Island
- Cypress Lakes
- Royal Hobart
- Tasmanian . This is a nice course , my favourite in Tassie .
New Zealand South Island (over there with the WALG lefties 2008)
- Jacks Point
- Arrowtown This place kicks arse . My most memorable course to date anywhere.
- Kelvin Heights